RSS

welcome to my blog

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I am a mom of a two year old boy and 3 months old baby girl that loves to travel and go around with kids. I live in Birmingham, UK and noticed that sometimes its hard to find informations about baby groups, park, and all that entertainment.

 It always takes me ages to find informations is that place suitable for pushchairs, toddlers, small babies etc. Thats how my idea of writing this blog was born! Everything will be based on my experience travelling with my two cheeky monkeys! 

As I am a busy mom sometimes i might not have time to write everything in one go so please follow me and check my blog! Any advices or suggestions are welcome!!!

Enjoy ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment